Auto insurance is required by the state of Iowa for every automobile owned and used. We offer insurance for your every day car to your old collector car.

Products Offered:

Definitions & information from Sage Property & Casualty.


Any kind of insurance pertaining to the ownership, maintenance, or use of automobiles.

Collector Car

Insurance for your classic or collector car.


Physical damage and/or liability insurance specifically to cover the exposures of motorcycles, motor scooters and motor bikes.

Recreational Vehicles

This includes RV’s, watercraft, snowmobiles, ATVs, motor homes, and trailers.

© 2017 TCINS. All rights reserved.
Equal House Lending FDIC