2020 IMT Community Contest
IMT Insurance is proud to sponsor the IMT Community Contest for the 23rd year!
We recognize that this year’s Community Contest falls during an unprecedented time. Whether your submissions reflect beautification, restoration, and improvement initiatives or are specific to COVID-19 relief programs, your needs are important to us.
If you would like to submit an entry, visit the IMT Dashboard and complete the Community Contest form!
Please note: All entries must be submitted electronically. Handwritten, scanned, or emailed forms will not be considered.
Entries must be received by Monday, August 3, 2020. Winners will be selected on or before August 31, 2020.
This year, awards will range from $250 - $1,000. The IMT review committee prefers programs and projects that meet contest guidelines:
When selecting award recipients, the IMT review committee prefers programs and projects that:
- Have broad community support and address specific community needs
- Serve communities in which IMT Insurance has a business presence (Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wisconsin)
- Are registered non-profit, non-governmental, civic or education organizations that comply with local tax laws (for-profit businesses will not be considered)
- Projects with a total fund gap of less than $25,000
Community Contest awards are generally not available for the following:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, age, national origin or sexual orientation
- An organization’s specific day-to-day operational expenses, such as salaries or rent
- Lobbying/political organizations, committees, or candidates and public office holders
- Religious organizations in support of their sacramental or theological functions