IMT 2021 Community Contest Guidlines
Entries must be received by June 30, 2021. Winners will be selected on or before July 31, 2021
When selecting award recipients, the IMT review committee prefers programs and projects that:
- Have broad community support and address specific community needs
- Serve communities in which IMT Insurance has a business presence (Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota,
- Nebraska, South Dakota, Wisconsin)
- Are registered non-profit, non-governmental, civic or education organizations that comply with local tax laws (for-profit businesses will not be considered)
- Projects with a total fund gap of less than $25,000
Community Contest awards are generally not available for the following:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, age, national origin or sexual orientation
- An organization’s specific day-to-day operational expenses, such as salaries or rent
- Lobbying/political organizations, committees, or candidates and public office holders
- Religious organizations in support of their sacramental or theological functions
Please direct all questions to IMT.firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelly Field at email@example.com.
Looking for insurance?
Town & Country Insurance offers a wide variety of insurance products suited to your individual insurance needs!