What is accounts receivable insurance?
Accounts receivable insurance covers your business against any losses caused by the inability to collect payment from a customer for a variety of reasons.
Accounts receivable insurance covers your business against losses your business might experience when you can’t collect payment from your customers.
You can benefit from accounts receivable insurance when:
- Your accounts receivable records are damaged
- Import or export permits are unexpectedly canceled
Why accounts receivable insurance is a smart business move
Accounts receivable insurance is part of an intelligent business plan because it:
- Protects your accounts receivable dollars and increases your cash flow
- Reduces debts and improves your balance sheet
- Leverages your policy to obtain more cash and free up other assets
- Allows you to offer your customers better credit terms and payment options
- Helps you obtain larger orders and expand into new and emerging markets with assurance
Other policies to consider
Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from any underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverages, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.
Information provided by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.