Motorcycle / Moped /Scooter Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance can help protect your bike, moped/scooter or trike whether it's your primary transportation or just a weekend ride. Many states require motorcyclist to carry insurance coverage in order to drive legally on the road.
Motorcycle Insurance coverages can include
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Personal injury protection
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury coverage
- Towing and labor coverage
- Rental reimbursement coverage
- Motorcycle and off-road vehicle transport trailer damage coverage
- Lease/loan gap coverage
- Optional or added equipment coverage
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which are controlling. Such terms and availability may vary by state and exclusions may apply. Discounts may not be applied to all policy coverages.