- Full Time
Town & Country Insurance
409 2nd St
Webster City, IA 50595, US
This is a full-time position based on a 45-hour work week in the Webster City location. Training will be provided. Successful candidate should be dependable, able to handle multiple tasks, and be a team player.
Iowa insurance license(s) will be required for this position.
Responsible for soliciting, quoting, and selling new coverage to new and existing clients. Responsible for maintaining an existing book of business with a high level of customer service.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the customer service needs of the office’s personal, farm, commercial and life insurance clients.
- Process Farm, crop, commercial and life policy changes, and cancellations.
- Proof all changes and cancellations.
- Process company correspondence.
- Assume back up responsibility for all claims, i.e., take claims information from clients, notify companies, monitor claims process.
- Daily monitor company websites for claim updates, when needed as a backup.
Non-Essential Job Duties:
- Assist in the development of manuals and supporting documentation to accomplish tasks/duties inherent to this position.
- Represent the agency in professional and/or civic organizations for business development and other promotional purposes.
- Maintain educational and professional expertise through attendance at job related seminars, conferences, and workshops.
An employee is eligible to apply for an open position if he or she:
- Has been in his or her current position for at least twelve (12) months;
- Has successfully completed the initial introductory period of 90 days as a new First State Bank employee or the ninety (90) day introductory period, if the employee has previously transferred to their current role;
- Has not received a written warning, suspension or imposed probation within the past 12 month and is meeting the expectations in their current position;
- Meets or exceeds the minimum qualifications or requirements that are listed on the job description.
- ANY EXCEPTIONS TO ANY OF THE ABOVE WILL BE DETERMINED BY SR. MANAGEMENT
Applications for this position will be taken until February 28th, 2023. To request an interview and full job description contact
Phone: 515-832-2520 x5038.