Stop the Spread
During this challenging time, know that we’re here for you, and ready to provide the level of service you need and expect. Given the situation we’re all facing with COVID-19 (“novel coronavirus”), we want to share some additional tips and resources you may find useful.
Focus on Hygiene, Sanitizing, and Reducing Risk
- Follow the CDC guidelines for good hygiene, sanitize frequently touched items in your home or business, and stay home if you are feeling unwell, or if you have been in contact with someone who is unwell or may have been exposed to the virus.
- Clean your car without damaging its interior.
- Explore remote work/study options to support social distancing and limit risk of exposure while still staying connected to your colleagues.
- Check out digital options from businesses:
- The Town & Country Insurance staff remains available by phone or email during regular office hours (M-Fri 8am - 5pm). Effective March 18, our lobbies in all seven our our office location will be closed until further notice. 24 Hour Claim Service is available by simply calling your local branch after hours. Find a branch.
- Consider what you can do to help local businesses. Can you order one takeout meal this week from a neighborhood restaurant? Can you purchase gift certificates online from local shops? Now, more than ever, small businesses need the support of our communities.
Remember We’re Here
While circumstances are rapidly changing, our commitment to you remains constant. We’re here and ready to support you as we work through this challenge together.
Stay safe, stay healthy – and thank you for your business.