Who we are
SECURA Insurance Companies is based in Neenah, Wis., and operates in 13 states, including: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. Since 1900, we’ve been known for our genuine people and exceptional service by agents and policyholders. As a property-casualty insurance company, we provide flexible, customized options for your business, home, auto, farm, agribusiness, and nonprofit.
Our purpose statement is one we encourage our associates to live out every day through each interaction they have. It truly reflects our genuine nature as a company and the direction that we will follow moving forward.
We’re making insurance genuine!
From the protection we provide to the relationships we build. It’s our mission to provide quality coverage and unmatched service to empower our independent agents and protect our customers.
- Serve our agents and policyholders
- Conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity
- Maintain a balance between career and personal life and well being
- Employ creative and competent people and challenge them to keep pace with changing environments
- Improve existing products and services and develop new ones to fill the continually changing needs of our agents and policyholders
- Maintain financial strength to assure the continued security of our agents and policyholders
- Be a leading and contributing corporate citizen in the community and financial services industry
Town & Country Insurance earned Premier Agency status with SECURA Insurance in 2022. The independent insurance agency has represented SECURA since 2014. SECURA Insurance is a property and casualty insurance company based in Neenah, Wisconsin.
A select group of leading agencies earn this elite status with SECURA based on premium volume, profitability, growth, retention, and loss history with the insurance carrier. SECURA’s Premier Agents share the company’s values of building relationships and unwavering commitment to protecting customers. Only four insurance agencies in Iowa and approximately 50 agencies nationally have earned the Secura Premier Agency designation.